Thursday, May 28, 2009


!HAHAHA!
Christine actually suggested to cut like this one haha... Then
I decided to do it haha.. Had fun talking with the hairdresser lol.
I didnt knew what kind of line to cut lol.. I was like this leh? that leh? haha.. then i say. Hmm, u help me just cut some cool lines la.. xD
So the lines wasnt my choice lol. It was the hairdresser's choice..Looks okay rite? Hehe parents also agree LOL...
Oh funny thing is went home, was expecting Megan to give a huge n big reaction. Then,nothing.
After CE class then go home fetch her out for makan Then!, then only she look at me with *horrified face..
"Wahhh!! so Yeng one U!!/??"
Haha dam funny wei, den she skip around the house telling wei! Justin new hair so yeng la... more yeng than nelson rofl..!!! haha. had a good laugh that time. N had a great time vacuming whip cream too..xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment