Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Restart

I decided to start blogging again. Just feel like typing about things that happen to me, or around me or with me.
Study life has never been easy. It's as hectic as ever. Despite the many piles of assignments, there is always still time for fun. No?
So recently life has been just so so for me. New semester is starting in one week time. Gotta prepare for a tough semester because i'm retaking subjects that i've failed during my first semester. "Oh dear lord,guide me and give me wisdom to go do well in the coming semester"

Photography keeps me busy when i'm free. Covered some "unpaid" event like my grandfather's birthday dinner, Megan's birthday dinner, took some photo's for Bryan's French friend, here and there. Every photo i take is a learning step for me. I want to learn and learn as much as i can so one day i will achieve to be what i want :)

Fishing.. Finally a thought in mind is turning to reality because i'm going to Tasik Kenyir for fishing :) It has always been a dream for me to go there! Thank you mum! :) I bought a new set of fishing tackle too. Bought a new Daiwa 3500 Crossfire and a the awesome Ugly Stik Shakespear Fishing rod which is the one and only brand that can be bent 180 degrees!. I feel so happy and excited. Its approximately 1 month before i go there to conquer the Mighty Giant Snakehead!

That's all for today..
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment