Sunday, October 17, 2010

The duty of a "father"

- You live in the past
- You never provide
- What you say you never fulfill
- 600 bucks a month, you can't even buy lunch?
- Go on condemning us.
- You agree to "What you say is what you declare" yet you call us or rather me stupid,useless,never wished u had me
- You said you were never proud of us
- You hate us
- You failed your role
- You can never wait
- I try not to hate u. But now yes
- Your money for your own
- You never participate in anything. Even the new house, you don't even want to care. What you do? Play with your phone. Nice

I can go on and on but. It's pointless. Sigh, i hate you
A father's role is to provide and care for the family.
Looks like its only Mum that is doing everything...
Im trying to spend less.

My miserable life.. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment