Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surprised

=.= Today was super sleepy man...only slept 3hrs then go to work dy..so gay but got and extra hour sleep in the car while daddy is fetching bro to school haha..so syok..
At work,im suppose to key in some crap data la..the edu fair surveys into my company's DB ..no name mention haha...i was like a zombie..so like "pun sei Pun sei" lidat
But then...
But then..
listen...
But..
I said But u know,,
someone gave me a surprise.. =) so nice..
But no name mentioned la..surprise la ur not suppose to know from who T_T
the person brightened up my day by doing some cool stuff to my blog. =) So cool man... the person even knows my quote haha =)
and knows what i want as a prezzie too..eee,hmm the person deserve a gift from me..
i Need to supply drugs again..haha...
But have to go now... =) im working u know..i dont wanna get 10 10 Bucks penalty..LOL
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment