Wednesday, March 18, 2009

.................................................

I'll be leaving tomorrow le..
=(
I am going to miss alot of things le.. My home,my mummy,daddy,nelson,megan,daisy,pongo,scottyMr.W, Ms.C, my frens, my bed,my soft pillow,my blanket,my bed's smell,my aircon,my camera,my pigs, my everything..
Hmm.. recently went to langkawi. Just came back yesterday 1am.. We went to all the places we didnt go the last ten times i've been to langkawi haha. Last time always go to the bird park la, chicken farm la, bee farm la...all the gay place la. Usually cause of someone la.. from another family haha. So this time, we went to er,The Machinchang Mountain on a cable car.. haha 600+ metres. highes peak in langkawi,then we hiked to telaga tujuh,my goodness, so tiring,then telaga waterfalls. Played go-kart haha.. i won my brother haha.. And. we went to a fishing village. Omg i saw this spitting fish leh. Can spit water up to 5 metres leh,n its like the size of my palm haha. Actuall name for them is Archer Fish haha. Then then then. took a boat ride on the kilim mangrove and went to bat cave,crocodile cave,eagle feeding... Ah. the most exciting is the eagle feeding haha.. Got so many eagles came leh when the boat driver rev'ed the boat and i think got like 50 + eagles came..and my first time shooting eagles haha. very exciting le...haha..
..
Oh past few days b4 i went for my langkawi trip, Christine,wilson n I went to play bowling in ts haha.
Got some strikes here n there..wanted to get the flaming turkey one,,, but cannot zz...got only double x lol.
well and our friend,Ms.Christine. Did quite well as she plays lol. 2nd round he score highest haha..after taking some tuition. Ajar her how to walk n bowl properly haha. Well,she learns fast. get the hang of it very fast.. haha...but still cannot slide the leg haha..
Then Wilson, Tries to get flaming turkey also. But cannot haha...didnt even get double haha..He did try to spin the ball but, Weeeee the ball flew straight to the gutter haha.. =)
...well that was a fun fun day haha. =)
....And. On saturday,i mean last satruday. I went skating with Christine. She got addicted to skating dy lol. First time i let her skate is when the Shining star Kindergarten sports day. .
Well on that faithful saturday. saya telah ajar dia cara cara yang betul untuk skate Rofl..
She's quite a fast learner. Never gives up easily. Falls like only 2-3 times only lol... And...
The end product.
Christine can now skate on her own dy. She learnt how to skate in like 1 hour 30 minutes haha..well thats real fast..
Hmm. And im leaving for ns le..sigh.
Oh all this got pictures one haha. when im back ill post everything up. haha.
I hope i can be released from ns early...


No comments:

Post a Comment