Tuesday, March 10, 2009

D90 or D300??

Hmm..yesterday was talking to my mum about Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera. ^^
Was thinking if i should buy the d300 or d90.. hehe,Kick d80 out of the list.. its just the same with my e420.. i mean same ranking.. I want to invest in a good camera le. My e420 is not worth investing in it cause im not into olympus. But why i bought the cam in the first place u may ask? Answer is-Cause of it's compact size.."mom says" =.=. LOL too compact for me la. But its not the size that made me want to change system,or jump ship. ^^. Im dumping olympus.. haha.
What actually made me want to jump ship is,
1* Olympus noise level is unacceptable. 1.1* at Iso 800,its already killing the picture, Nikon at Iso 400 is equalvalent to Olympus Iso800.zzz,see the big diff?.. 1.12* olympus dont do well under lowlight..due to the small sensor.. so i desire a bigger sensor. ^^ bigger sensor means faster haha.
2* I want to change because i want to invest in nikon. ^^ their lenses are cheaper..value for money is better too..Olympus maybe keep for my mum to use la. haha..
3* External flashes are more powerfull compare to olympus,more types of flashgun. unlike olympus,only have three types of flashgun for sale in the market now. FL-50,FL50R,FL-36.
4* Olympus 420 does not have Image stabilization,or Vibration Reduction. Which makes taking pictures under dim lighting or low light condition difficult where shutter speed can go as low as 1 of a second...=.=
5* Plus. D300 is way cooler than E420 haha..
D300-Semi Pro.
Specs.
  • New DX-format CMOS image sensor with 12.3 effective megapixels
  • EXPEED — Nikon’s image processing concept embodied
  • High-speed continuous shooting
  • Immediate response
  • Scene Recognition System
  • AF system employing high-density 51-point AF (51 Af point le,15 cross focusing point. Super fast le..)
  • Picture Control System
  • Two Liveview modes available
  • Large, bright viewfinder that achieves 100% frame coverage
  • Durability that will go the distance
  • Active D-Lighting
  • Self-cleaning Sensor Unit for efficient dust reduction
  • Exclusive Wireless Transmitter WT-4 (optional)
  • Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D10 (optional)
Now for the D90.
  • Newly designed Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor with wide ISO sensitivity range with low noise
  • EXPEED for smooth tones, rich colors and fine details
  • Innovative D-SLR movie function: D-Movie
  • Scene Recognition System integrated with Face Detection System
  • Easy-to-use Live View mode
  • Picture Control System: Customize the visual style of your images
  • Active D-Lighting for smooth tone reproduction in high-contrast lighting
  • Versatile practical 11-point AF system
  • Bright pentaprism viewfinder featuring frame coverage of approx. 96%
  • Advanced Scene Modes for superior image quality
  • Extensive palette of in-camera Retouch Menus
  • Engineered for precision and durability

Today,checked the D300 at YL camera shop in pudu plaza with my mom..Omg,
it is expensive le, Rm4950 body with the 50mm f1.8 prime lens.
Sigh,if i got any nikkor lens. I can save alot le, i just buy the body for like er..Rm4700 le..
Then my mum n I were talking bout ways to buy the cam haha...


Mum : So,u want that camera ah?
Me : Ya. hehe, 5k wor.. how? how?
Mum : What how? u buy urself la...
Me : Har,,so expensive. Where i get all the money wor..u help me la. In my bank account only got like Rm**** wor..
Mum : So? go work for it la..]
Me : I know i know.. the cam is Rm4950 right? so, I pay half u pay half.. ^^ and when that happens,u got 50% ownership. And. Eh btw u owe me 800 bucks man...HAHA. So i have already got my half..^^ So, where is yours? haha.. then right...er you give me more products to shoot la. As i get my pay from it u deduct la... haha then after i clear my debt with u., i get 100%ownership!. haha Deal?
Mum : Er,like that ah.. hmm Deal..
Me : Yay!!.. So when can ah?
Mum : Soon kay? Soon...
Me : K lo.... ^^ hehe... =)


So happy... ^^ end of post.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment