Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moon?

Hmm today had potbless at the yap's, had great food,(shepherds pie, apple pie Mom made), sandwiches, lou sang ,and i ate everything haha...got more actually lazy to say out all.. T_T. As eveyone was buzy eating talking and stuff, I, Justin Kong, went upstairs to steal their telescope. HAHA, well its not really a powerfull telescope la.. max focal length is only 900mm.. Not really far, i've seen some other people with a 3000mm focal length telescope. =) Im sure that will cost them a fortune. Well, I took the telescope down to their porch to see the moon cause it wasn't cloudy =). And, I remembered that I wanted to shoot the moon tru the telescope, and it may sound abit crazy,but people actually do that. It is called astrophotography =).. Heard of it? It was quite tough at first, as it is my first time lol.. have to fix the right settings,wb,iso,aperture,ss and stuff. Plus,i feel so stupid that time... I FORGOT MY TRUSTY TRIPOD.... =.= Anyway the moon was quite bright tru the tele. And because of that my camera achieved a speed of 300+ of a second haha.. so not really a problem to handhold. =)
So i placed my cam in front of the the tele eyepiece. And guess what I saw?
I have pictures..haha.. see *looks down
This!!
Super Mega Horrible..
Then later adjusted some of the wb,iso,focal,and speed. and i think i achieved something better..
*looks down

This was the something better after kegillion tries.. was tough trying to focus tru the tele...have to use the manual focus
Shutter:320/sec
Aperture:F5.6
42mm
Iso:1600
WB:Auto
Metering: Spot
I know its super noisy. But cant be helped =)

Another one.. =)
About the same settings as the above but.
Speed: 100/sec.
I thought it would be brighter one.. But, no difference..sigh I will have to do more research on the net and ask people.
To
Further
Improve.
Because
A Good Snapshot Stops a Moment from Running Away
=)
That's all peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment