Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hmmm....No title ^^

Oh today as I was doing my usual work, such as hmm packing books into paper bags, labeling books, and doing some computer work oh and I did some writing today,wrote some address on the poslaju paper. Don't know what is the paper called. ^^ It's been very long i never write. So as I was writing the address on the poslaju paper, one of the worker came to me, she's actually our supervisor, she said "wow u have nice handwriting compared to Ivan" Justin smiled lol..and said thank you. But, she added something later. She said " I thought guys handwriting suppose to be ugly and messy??, and I think that your writing looks abit like a girl's writing"
How can? I just write neat only wad, I personally don't really like messy handwriting and the whole day when my supervisor see's me, she will call me a girl... T_T
Never mind haha.. I love my handwriting,don't care what she say.
Ah and one more thing, not all guys handwriting are ugly and messy. ^^
Oh and see my writing. Does it look like a girl's handwriting? No right? ^^

Taken from a phone cam. Lousy quality ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment