Monday, February 16, 2009

Sigh..

Lately, I've been falling asleep in office.
Don't want to get caught,
Im so tired.
Real Tired..
I need lots of pigging time
^^
To replenish my loss..
=)
Yesterday i only had 3 hour sleep and i woke up at 5.30
....
About yesterdays futsal thing..
i didn't want to talk about it cause..its really uncomfortable..
But
Anyway..
Im sorry. that i wasnt there for the game yesterday.
Why i wasnt there?
cause there was a change of plan. Which is right after lunch straight to MV.. my mum changed it. I tried talking to her but this is what she said to me ^^ . "For once can you just come with us as a family to go watch a movie? Your futsal every week also can play. But i dont always have every week to watch movie with you all.. So,just come along.. Tell your friends that you are not coming" Done! What can i say after that..
=.=
Sorry i (ffked)
Some did say tht i always ffk them? i know i did once. was yesterday..but if i did more than once,tell me lo.. sigh
..cuz,when it comes sports, i never do that.. ^^,
sometimes,people ffk me a few times,i just kept quiet,never make a big fuss out of it.(not directing this to anyone)
But when i ffk,*i know its wrong, they will start making hell of a noise!.ssish..
Im not complaining,im just saying out what my heart wants to tell... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment